Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

McCartney Sets Another New Zealand Record - Akanesi

IALT: Reflect about a article that is based on how McCartney Set Another NZ Record.

As I read the article about the Olympic Bronze medalist Eliza McCartney breaking the Oceania Record on her way to winning victory at the Auckland Track Challenge on Monday, I was completely surprised because she had vaulted 4.28 metres which adds one centimetre over Alana Boyd's Record. The jump was two centimetres ahead of her own to national record.

Eliza McCartney

Alana Boyd

I think that Eliza McCartney done a great job beating New Zealand's record and who Alana Boyd's record which is the same thing probably but I feel fantastic that Eliza McCartney got the chance to beat Alana Boyd's Record.

Thankyou for reading and please leave a comment down below for me to see that you had enjoyed it!



No comments:

Post a Comment