Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

🎼Hip-Hop Reflection🎼

IALT: Reflect about our Kiwisport!

Bula Vinaka and Greetings to you all...
Welcome back to my blog!

At 9:40 straight after maths, Room 9 went to the hall for our Hip-Hop lesson with Jasmine. As soon as we got there, Jasmine talked about why she couldn't come Last week and said that her car was really old so it pretty much broke down. After that, We talked about the 4 elements of Hip-Hop which were:
  • Rap - Poetry
  • DJ - Music
  • Art - Graffiti
  • Breakdancing - Dancing 
Image result for Hip-Hop
Then we talked about How Hip-Hop was invented so I will right you a small summary about it:
So back in 1973 in New York, Latino's and African Americans needed to find a way to express themselves because they felt Repressed so they invented Hip-Hop and nowadays, It's really popular.

So after that, We got into our groups and started our Choreography dance so we could show to our class in the end of the lesson. I was with Losana and LJ. We had to come up with some moves but I wasn't really on the right path because I was just mucking around which is known as "Playing around" and I didn't get to finish off the dance so I was frustrated.

Then our group went up onto the stage, We did do a bit of a good job but I didn't think it was good enough.

So my goal for the next session is to stay on the right track and stop mucking around.

What are your thoughts on my work?!

Many thanks, 
Akanesi

1 comment:

  1. WOW Akanesi,
    Hope your kiwisports was great for you.Great Job on that and I love it when you put a goal for yourself for next week when you go up on the stage and do it again!

    ReplyDelete