Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

🎾P.E Reflection🎾

IALT: Reflect about Morning Block/P.E!

HELLO EVERYONE!
Welcome back to my blog!
Image result for Exercise

So today at 9:40 in the morning, Home group 1 went to Kiwisport. For our kiwisport, It was Tennis and we'll be doing TENNIS for the whole of this term. Our instructor is Peter and he is pretty cool and calm, and a very kind man but anyways, it was an VERY exciting session today and I CANNOT wait to tell you ALL about it...

So as the WHOLE of Kia Manawanui went down stairs Home group 1 went to Kiwisport and Home group 2 which is my group was going to go do some activities with Ms Komor while Ms Aireen went with Home group 1.

Since my group was with Ms Komor, We decided to do some fitness/exercises! I wasn't really in the mood for it and I was pretty tired but I had a growth mindset and did it, The exercise positions/activities were:
  • Inchworm
  • Squats
  • Downwards Dog
  • Upwards Dog
  • Butt Kicking 
After ALL that, We did some Softball then it was time for us to go Kiwisport.

What I had learnt during the lesson of Kiwisport was:

Image result for tennis


-  Forehand hitting and having patience for the ball to come to yourself so you could have a turn.

What I had enjoyed about this morning block was of course getting to learn Tennis Skills and also getting to communicate and interact with my peer Aletheia!

I had A LOT of fun at Tennis and I can NOT wait for next week's session!

Many Thanks, 
Akanesi ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment