Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

👩🏾‍🎨Te Tuhi Trip👩🏾‍🎨

WALT: Write a reflection about our experience at Te Tuhi.

Hello and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Today in the morning, Half of the class went to the Te Tuhi art gallery.  It was the first time in 2018 that the year 7 & 8's from Tamaki Primary School got to go to the TE TUHI ART GALLERY! I was already super excited since we got to do some art and crafts.

Image result for te tuhi

So as we reached there, Our instructor/tour guide was Salome who was ALWAYS was our instructor so I was very joyful. We did A LOT of stuff at Te Tuhi like our role plays/colleges and look at the ACTUAL art gallery.

3 things I learned at Te Tuhi was:

  • Layering - Like cutting out ALL your images and making them look like the actual image that happens in real life - (It's quite hard to explain).
  • Having Creativity - I was quite stuck on what I was gonna do since our role play was about Tangled, so I wanted to do a collage like it so I did it but luckily Salome helped me.
  • And while I was doing my Role-Play, I needed to speak more clearly and that was the feedback from the classmates so either way, I appreciate it.
Coming back to Tamaki, I brought back a creative mind, growth mindset & positive that I can do what I can DO!

One thing I'd like to spend MORE time on will have to be my work, It looks finished but there are just some bits that needs to be worked on but what it looks like now is what I am happy with at the moment.


One thing that Salome taught me which what I was proud of today was like I said, I got stuck on my work so she helped me do Rapunzel's hair from the tall tower she wasn't allowed of  - It was VERY creative and wonderful!

THANKS FOR READING!






No comments:

Post a Comment