Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

Technology Reflection - Akanesi

WALT: Reflect about going to Technology.

Today, Kia Manawanui went to Technology this morning. Sadly it was the last day today for us going to our original groups because next week we will be going to switch around so Group 1 goes to Cooking, Group 2 goes to Hard Materials and Group 3 (Which is my group) goes to Graphics. 

It's going to be exciting to go to Graphics with Ms Ferguson because I am a Year 7 and it's a new thing for me as well but I am going to miss Mr Grundy's Workshop, but at least I will get to go next year. I was pretty lucky because I finished the product I made at The Mr Grundy's Workshop. I have made a Toy Truck for my 3 year old nephew because he's just at home resting cause he is sick and has been sick for over a week now so I decided to make a Toy Wood Truck For him!
Here is a Toy Wood Truck that is Similar to my one!

I felt so proud of myself for finishing of my Toy Truck and So happy and excited that I will be giving my Toy Truck to My three year old Nephew Next week! Just a special thanks to Mr Grundy for helping me out in Hard Materials and Helping out with my Toy Wood Truck and to this day, I am so proud of it!

Thank you for reading and make sure to leave your thoughts and opinions down  in the comment section below! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment