Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

Technology - Akanesi

IALT: Create a google drawing about me!
Today for the first day of Technology with Miss Ferguson in Graphics, We had to create a google drawing all about us! Ms Ferguson showed us an example of hers and now I know she likes Scooby Doo, Game of Thrones, Oranges, Flowers, Maths and Other Things!

So in this google drawing, It has all of the things I adore and love! Also a favourite quote of mine is in this google drawing too and I really admire that quote! It is very fun in this class because we get to laugh and giggle with Ms Ferguson but at the same time do work! 

It's really funny because there is a car in this google drawing and no, I do not have a car like it but it is my dream car for when I get older! There is also a LOT of food in here aswell because I love food and Food is LIFE!

What I enjoyed was that it is a great start to the day being in a new Technology classroom and great getting to learn new things with Ms Ferguson and keep the things and ideas Mr Grundy told us when we were in hard materials!

Thanks for reading and I hope you like my blogpost!

No comments:

Post a Comment