Pages

Saturday 18 November 2017

🇹🇴Tonga Wins AGAIN🇹🇴

IALT: Reflect on Tonga's win against Lebanon!

Hey EVERYBODY!
Welcome back to my blog!

So, I watched the game between my nationality country Tonga vs Lebanon! If you don't know the country Lebanon, It's a sovereign state in Western Asia and is bordered by Syria to the north and east and Israel to the south. It was such a close game but I'm SO excited to tell you ALL about it!

Well...There's not much to talk about except the 2nd HALF! What sucked for me was that I was sleeping and I didn't even recognise that the game was on until I heard my whole FAMILY screaming!

I woke up and it was just 54 minutes on the clock so it was pretty much pass half time! To be honest, Tonga's defence was quite off but oh well - Hopefully they do better next week in Mt Smart. 


(Yes I know, In the background it says "New Zealand vs Tonga" But It's about the picture :)

It was 16 - 24 when I was watching it but Lebanon managed to score a try & a goal when they had to kick the ball over the goalpost so it was 22 - 24 from Tonga. I was praying to our Heavenly Father that if we could win and It came true!

Now, Tonga is heading to the Semi-Finals and are playing their next game at Mt Smart Stadium here in AUCKLAND! I'll be going to the game so make sure to tell me in the comments that'll you'll be going too!

Did you go to the game in Christchurch? If you did, How was it?

Thanks for reading!

MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment