Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

🖥Screencastify🖥

IALT: Give our opinions about Why we should have zoo's.

Hello EVERYBODY!
Welcome back to my blog!
So just in my recent blogpost, I talked about what we were doing today and our zoo tasks that were given by our teacher Ms Komor, The tasks were on a presentation that we have to complete in order to get educated for the trip tomorrow!

On this screencastify, I worked with my class peer Aletheia! And also - Getting to know A LOT about her while working together. She's AWESOME and it'll be cool to work with her again another time!

Here is the screencastify!


We explained and talked about our opinions on the questions "Why should we have zoo's?". We both gave an opinion each and also again talked about it!

What are your thoughts on my work? And Have you EVER been to the zoo before?

Thanks for reading!
 
MALO!



No comments:

Post a Comment