Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

🥙Technology🥙

IALT: Reflect about Technology!

Hello EVERYBODY!
Welcome back to my blog!

Today for technology, We made Mince Pies! Sadly, this is the 2nd to last week of Technology with the year 8's and our last week of Technology is next week. I am a bit upset but it's gonna happened and oh well. It was an AMAZING experience getting to fry onions and mince with my peers on the pan, It felt nerve-wracking doing it because I was a bit afraid because I thought that I was going to get burned but it didn't happened which was GREAT!

I worked with my Kia Manawanui peers who are Constance (Year 7) & Frances (Year 8). They were AMAZING and I'd love to have them as peers next week when we do Technology again! I thought we were actually going to make mince pies, But it was like mince pie on a tray, As we were frying it like with my peers which are Constance & Frances, We thought that the mince wouldn't taste good or the mince pie because how us 3 are bad cooks except Constance, But we still had hope!

Image result for Mince pie

I don't have the actual picture because I couldn't wait for it to be shared to be, But this photo is similar to it anyways...If you want to learn the recipe, Here it is:

Step 1 - Slice & Dice the onions and then fry it until soft.

Step 2 - Add mince to the frying pan.

Step 3 - Mix 2 teaspoons of gravy powder with one cup of water and add it into the frying pan.

Step 4 - Then after that, Add some pea's.


Step 5 - Mix until thick.

Step 6 - Add Salt & Pepper and then mix again.

Step 7 - When you feel like it's ready, Cover your tray that you're gonna put the mince in with some pastry.

Step 8 - Add the mince into the tray.

Step 9 - Then add grated cheese on top of the mince.

Step 10 - Fold the pastry in.

Step 11 - Put it in the oven.

Step 12 - When ready, You can ENJOY!

That's how you pretty much bake/fry a mince or cook a mince pie! Have you EVER baked/fried a mince pie? and If you did, What was the results?

Thanks for reading!

MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment