Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

🍃 My First Reflection For Term 4, 2018 🍃

IALT: Reflect about my HOLIDAYS!

Bula Vinaka and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for hello there gif

If you guys didn't know, we had 2 weeks of HOLIDAYS since it was beginning to be Term 4 which is right now. For the first week of holidays, I didn't really do much and I ALWAYS had to wake up early just to do chores so I was SO frustrated and annoyed during that whole week until I found my PHONE! 

(PART 1)
My mum had hid my phone about 2 months ago and she forgot where she had putten it so in those months, I've been trying to find it and I finally did LAST WEEK. What was so funny was that it was literally put in a pocket, in my mum's old bag that had been hanging on our room door for ages so I was shocked but happy.

(PART 2)
Anyways, I have just been on my phone throughout that WHOLE week then for the next week ... I finally got to go out and do something FUN! On Thursday, we went to Rainbows End with my nephews, older brother, brother in law and his younger cousins. I was annoyed that I had to be the only girl but when my brother in law Charlie came with his younger cousin that was a girl, I was beyond happy! Her name was Pet Si'i and she's 17 who lives in Whangarei with her brother Cannon that also came.

Image result for rainbows end

It was such a SUNNY and LOVELY morning as we began to go onto the rides but after we went on a few rides, the saddest thing happen .... IT STARTED RAINING! But it started to rain as we went on one of my favourite rides which was the STRATOSFEAR - EXTREME. We went all around and it felt as if the rain were acid on my skin because it was stinging as went around, probably because of the force of the ride.

Then straight after that, we went to the Motion Master where we waited in a que that had a shelter and then we went inside, it was Peta Si'i's first time so she was excited. The Motion Master clip was about a family that goes on to a ' Ghost Ride ' and they each turn into something strange and they go after the old lady that does it. But as they go after her, they begin going towards a cliff, and they try to pull the break but it doesn't work until they hit the bottom of the cliff and come out of the exit as normal people with NO injuries or whatsoever.

We went on a LOT of cool rides, that in the end of the day, we ended up going on ALL of the rides except the Fear Fall, because we were scared of getting that strange feeling in your stomach when you go down, LOL!

Image result for scared gif

(PART 3)
Image result for ben and jerry's shopOn Saturday, we went to Gravity with my 2 nieces, aunty and uncle. I kind of found JUMP better than Gravity but I was grateful and excited to go ... As we got there, we had to wear these special grip socks so you can grip on to the trampolines as you're jumping around. The thing about Gravity is that the trampolines are more bouncier than the ones at JUMP, but I still like it there at JUMP. We also went to Mission Bay where we admired the view, and found crabs under massive rocks ... sadly, we weren't able to go and swim.

After that, we went to a American ice - cream shop which is also in Mission Bay. The name of the shop was called ' Ben & Jerry's ', I am pretty sure you have heard of it because it is actually famous for it's delicious and creative ice - cream. I had my one in a bowl, and the ice - cream I had was Vanilla and Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
Image result for gravity trampoline park 
(PART 4)
On Sunday, I had to go to church because we were doing something called a 'Foaki Peleti'. I am not really sure what this means or why we did it, but we have these church groups called 'Kalasi 'Aho' where the church is split into groups named after places in the bible. We had to have a meeting at the leader of the group's house and say a speech talking about us and 'Tukumou'i' as we hand a envelope full of money where each family contributed too. At church, we had raised $670,000 and I was SO shocked! I don't really know what the church will be doing with it but I think they will be using it to build a new hall, and a underground parking. It's ALL up to the owners of the church.

Image result for WOW gif

I REALLY enjoyed the second week of my holidays because that was when I got to sleep in a lot and also do whatever I wanted, when I wanted. I also got to do a lot of FUN stuff with my family and friends, so I was really appreciated and grateful. What I honestly enjoyed the most (highlight) was when I got to go to the BEN & JERRY's ICE - CREAM SHOP because I absolutely LOVE ice - cream!

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment