Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

👹 Happy Halloween 👹

IALT: Reflect about Halloween!

Malo Lelei and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for halloween

Today after school, I went Trick or Treating which is apart of Halloween! I was SO excited because I went with my 3 nieces, 3 nephews, older sister and my aunty. We went Trick or Treating in Glendowie so I ended up not doing Trick or Treating here around Panmure like I always do but that was good because I didn't want to people my school, LOL!

So for Halloween, I dressed up as a Skeleton and also got my older sister to paint my face but not make it as scary because usually it's always ugly but it wasn't that much today. I actually REALLY enjoyed going Trick or Treating but the ONLY thing I hated is when my hoodie came down because my hair was in a low bun, and I had to put the hoodie on because that was how the costume was like so I just let my hair out and since it WAS Halloween and everything's suppose to scary, I realised my hair was scary so that's what I did. 

As we ALL got ready, we packed our bags and left to my aunty's house in Glendowie where we will be Trick or Treating. I've only Trick or Treated ONCE there and that was when I was Snow - White and around about 7 years old ... it was SO much fun back then but kind of I guess nowadays, LOL!

Peti was a Pirate and my younger nephew was Mr Incredible!




Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more blog posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment